At this moment of generational challenge for Israel and the Jewish people, join the International Friends of Sheba Medical Center in bringing love, volunteerism and a helping hand to the people of Israel.
Travel to Israel to the Sheba Medical Center and feel the impact of your solidarity — heal broken hearts with hope through your leadership and philanthropy.
- Volunteer at Sheba packing medical supplies, visiting the wounded, serving meals to patients and more
- Meet with Sheba leadership and front-line physicians to hear about how the war’s medical challenges are being met and the plans for the massive rehabilitation task ahead
- Comfort bereaved and desperate Israeli families
- Meet with government officials and journalists for up to the minute briefings and analysis
- Optional: Bear witness to the aftermath of October 7th with a visit to some of the communities in the Gaza envelope that suffered tremendous losses
This mission promises not only a profound connection to Israel’s contemporary challenges and the indomitable spirit of its people, but also an opportunity to give your hands and your heart in person to our brothers and sisters at this terrible moment.
$2500 per person will include 4 nights at the Hilton Tel Aviv, most meals, transportation, and security. There is a supplement of $500 for a single room.
Please contact Jessica Bennun at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.